Room 7, Norwood House, 53 Brighton Grove, Manchester, M14 5JT

Registered Counselling Psychologist (DCounsPsyc) BSc (Hons)

My practice offers professional and confidential support to adults and children in the context of specialist psychological assessment and evidence-based psychological treatments for a wide range of emotional difficulties.

About Me

I am a Registered Counselling Psychologist accredited by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Over the last ten years, I have worked therapeutically with people of all ages, from different backgrounds in both community and residential settings. 

I completed my doctorate degree in Counselling Psychology at the University of Manchester. During this time, I worked across different settings including the National Health Service (NHS), voluntary and private sector delivering both group and individual therapy to adults, children and young people. I developed a special interest in eating disorders and had a specialist placement in an adult outpatient NHS eating disorder service. Related to this, my thesis was on eating disorders, shame and guilt and I published a research paper in this field. Similarly, I accrued teaching experience and lectured on the undergraduate youth work program at the University of Manchester. 

I am very passionate about learning and enhancing both my personal and professional development. In additional to my doctorate training, I have undertaken additional specialist training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Compassionate Focused Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy and Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing. 

Currently, I work as a Psychologist within a specialist Adult Mental Health Service in the NHS delivering evidence based psychological assessment and therapy. In addition, I work in my private practice with both adults and children; specialising in psychological assessment, therapy and medico-legal services.


Keep up to date on the latest news by subscribing to my newsletter. Enter your e-mail address below to continue.

 - OR -